Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Back-Dated Post : Familia

As posted before..this is back dated post. Collection of family pictures. Just to keep it here.

Picture circa 2010- back in New Zealand. Our visit to Shanty Town. This is an attempt of gold mining. We had so much fun and i at that time was  7 month heavily pregnant to our baby boo. love it!

 Taken early this year. Bringing our army to movie theater Star Wars: The Force Awakens . Don't want to miss a chance to take photo with YB Nurul Izzah. I'm not a big fan of her but I really admire her inspired father. Thank you YB for your humbleness. I had to stop her and ask to take picture with me. heehh me again with my jakuness.


Spotted my knight carrying his little army. Quickly I take out my hp and just snapped it. Don't want again..to miss the moment. Priceless!
#hubs
#son

No comments: