Saturday, August 22, 2015

My cooking weekend...Oooo Yeahhhh...

Untuk mengubat hati yang lara...UBATNYA : Baking uolls!!!

So today, I 'm not in the good mood, to ubat my lara hati..I bake. I just bake a simple brownies, very simple and 'campak-campak'. Not so Holloywood Brownies. This what me and my kids call "Brownies , baked from heart". 

Kids loves it so much and I would love to share it with uolls. 



Ingredients :
100g Self Raising Flour
150g biter-sweet chocolate
120 g butter (I used Anchor)
1tbsp coffee
180g castor sugar( if more sweet add to 200g)
1 tspn vanilla essence
3 large eggs( I used A size)
1/4 cup fresh milk @ creamer

Method
1. Sift the flour
2. Melt the chocolate, butter, sugar, coffee, milk in medium heat. Mix it well
3. Once the chocolate melt, remove from the heat and put in the vanilla essence. Mix well. Cool it for a while
4. When it comes to suam-suam kuku, add the eggs at a time, mix well.
5. Fold in the flour
6. Pour the batter into a square tray pe-pined with baking paper. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180c  for about 25-30 minutes. 

I'm really looking forward to bake and cook again. Best, best, best!!




No comments: