Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Classic Butter Cake!

Hai, 

Lately I suka makan cake butter. Just simple butter cake. Agak susah nak jumpa resepi yang boleh I betul-betul suka. So kali ni I jumpa resepi ni and really likes it. My kids also loves it. They more prefer this kind of cake compared to other fancy cake. I guess the simplicity of the cake itself makes us fall in love.

So I nak nak share resepi ni dengan y'all ..by the way I memang suka guna butter SCS ni. It more buttery and tastes so yumm.. Other brand I used either Tatura or Anchor.. tapi tu semua brgantung pada taste masing-masing.. Buttercup alone pun okay as long it suits your taste bud.

Resepi Oleh: SCS Dairy MY
Di kongsikan oleh : SCS Dairy MY
Rujukkan : SCS Dairy MY



Butter cake
Ingredients:
250g butter, softened
1 cups caster sugar (ORIGINAL RECIPE 1 1/4 CUP)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 eggs
270g/ 2 1/4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
94g/ 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
185g/ 3/4 cup milk


For the Lemon frosting:
125g butter, softened
125g/ 1 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 20cm (base) square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.

Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add half the flours. Stir to combine. Add half the milk. Stir to combine. Repeat with remaining flour and milk.

Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.Make lemon frosting Using an electric mixer beat butter, icing sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice together until pale and fluffy.Spread cake with lemon frosting. Serves 1.

Try it and have a nice day y'all!!

P/s : I cuba improve the picture quality ek... Dulu rajin nak berphotograph bagai, tapi lepas dah lama stop blogging, I jadik kurang kreatif. So now I think I need to sharp my blogging skill back..hihihi..Wish me luck!

No comments: