Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ucapan demi ucapan..

Tahu dah lambat tapi nak ucap juga :

Mula-mula: Selamat hari Ibu buat semua ibu-ibu di luar sana. Motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. To all the mothers out there :


Wishing you
all the love
and happiness
you so richly deserve!

Happy Mother's Day

Then :


Selamat Hari Jururawat. Kepada semua jururawat, anda semua adalah hero..I wish you love, peace, and light for all that you do every day. I wish you long weekends, extra vacations and easy patients. I wish you shorter hours, more pay and more benefits. I wish you legible doctor's orders and on time lab work. I wish you tolerable physicians, caring supervisors and administration. hehehe

Last but not least :

Selamat Hari Guru kepada semua guru-guru, pensyarah-pensyarah yang tak penat2 mendidik anak bangsa. I found guidance,friendship,discipline and love,everything in one person , And that person is you



Happy Teachers Day!

No comments: