Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lagi back dated wishes..

Selamat Harijadi buat Muhammad Adib Al-Wafi. You're 8 years old now! Growing so fast ayy boy??


Happy Birthday to our pride and joy.
Born at 6.30 am on 17th June 2003, share the same month with our Wedding anniversary and my other half birthday. Luck ae?With weight 3.8kg, suspected diabetes baby(rasa macam nak pengsan bila dengar).Alhamdullilah , salah diagnose..nasib baik..syukur sangat2. He's my hitam manis boy,mudah mengalah dan lembut hatinya. Amatlah terror dalam urusan mendownload games..Harapnya cemerlang jugak dalam plajaran..Amin..-Apa-apa pun Umi harapkan moga Adib jadi anak yang baik,berjaya dalam pelajaran dan kehidupan nanti..You grow wiser with each passing year.

Next...


We fight, we make up, we share secrets over a coffee cup. Sometimes you're my friend, sometimes a guide, sometimes you are my partner in crime, you are the person in whom I take pride. Happy Birthday dear!!!.

Hanging out with you is still my favorite thing to do.

Last but not least :

Buat semua bapa-bapa di luar sana:


No comments: